System Abuse Policy
Actions which constitute system abuse include, but are not limited to:
* attempting to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account on the Towpath Trail Snack Shack systems or the Internet at large ("cracking");
* attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet;
* forging email or USENET posting header information;
* sending large numbers of unsolicited mail messages (i.e. "junk mail"); this includes adding or attempting to add addresses to any mailing list without explicit positive consent of the addressee.
* forwarding or posting "chain letters" (multiple forwarding) of any type;
* posting inappropriate messages to USENET newsgroups e.g., posting large numbers of unsolicited posts indiscriminately ("spamming"), or posting encoded binary files to USENET newsgroups not specifically named for that purpose;
* attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with email or USENET posts other than one's own;
* engaging in harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages;
* using an account at another provider to promote an the Towpath Trail Snack Shack Web site in an abusive manner;
* using a the Towpath Trail Snack Shack account or network connection to collect replies to messages sent from another provider which violate these rules or those of that provider;
* reselling the Towpath Trail Snack Shack services to third parties who do not abide by these guidelines.
This computer network belongs to the Towpath Trail Snack Shack and may be used only by the Towpath Trail Snack Shack employees for work-related purposes only. The Towpath Trail Snack Shack reserves the right to monitor use of this network to ensure network security and to respond to specific allegations of employee or subscriber misuse. Use of this network shall constitute consent to monitoring for such purposes. In addition, the Towpath Trail Snack Shack reserves the right to consent to a valid law enforcement request to search the network for evidence of a crime stored within the network.
Patrons of the the Towpath Trail Snack Shack at 689 Ohio 212 NW, Bolivar, Ohio 44612 may not use its computers to access, view, or obtain obscene materials. To ensure compliance with this policy, the the Towpath Trail Snack Shack reserves the right to record the names and addresses of World Wide Web sites that patrons visit using the Towpath Trail Snack Shack computers.